


Nandita tells me that Roses bloom in spring. But it is when the Roses bloom, there is spring ... a line that was so eloquent that it tugged at my lachrymal glands ...with support in the form of a lump in throat and stuff ... though these are not enuf to tell you how good the movie actually was ... of course the good could have been bettered ... but this was about a man who believed in 'resonance' (anuranan) of love ...
Only die hard dreamers can think of such but man ... being the perpetual dreamer, I do think at times it is possible. Have you ever had a time when the girl you looked at looked back at the very same moment ... did you reflect back to think about her ... who is she ..? does she like me ...? Did you think - 'Gosh if only I could read her eyes ...', and the next moment think, good I do not know the language or else the mystery would be lost ...? School boyish ... definitely but that's the charm of discovering 'anuranan' ... you have to see it to believe it ...
I look back on my past and reflect ... there have been in the past ... in school, in the college and in Mumbai ... times when I thought and well, never acted ... dreams ...!!
No comments:
Post a Comment